AIM

Saving Private Pikmin Saving Private Pikmin

Well animated flash

Go Digipen!

Dream Thieves Dream Thieves

Good animation, song, band.

That was a good animation. The song was OK, but not my favorite.
I love the band, and really enjoy some of their other songs, such as San Sebastian, and Replica (from their 2000 cd, Successor).
This song, however... isn't very melodic and kinda monotonous.
But nevertheless, good content.
I'm glad you're sharing this band with the NG community.

Mr Coo #4 Mr Coo #4

Brilliant

This cartoon (and this series) is brilliant. The animation itself exceeds what most animators strive for. And despite seeming completely random, it flows very fluidly.
An absolutely astounding work. My favorite author and series.

Brainless Brainless

I always love dream renditions

As for the dream itself, here is my interpretation.
A house can represent the "psychological house," meaning, our psyche. The fact that it is in bad shape and has a mess inside says something. Building something within the psyche indicates formation of ego(s). Killing in a dream can be a bad or a good thing, depending if it represents killing ego(s) (which is good) or something else. However, because in the dream a brain was taken from dead person, and put into a shell might mean formation of ego from an impression. An impression is any input from the senses. When a phenomenon is observed, it becomes an impression. If it is over-intellectualized, the phenomenon that was observed will become, in a way, dead, and will result in the formation of ego...
Ego(s) feed on our psychic energy and cause trouble. They can alternatively be called psychic adjuncts, or defects in the psyche.
Just my opinion, anyway...

Great flash!

Suppressed Emotions Suppressed Emotions

Well animated, well observed

Promoting self observation AND the arts?
AMAZING!

Suppressed Emotions 2 Suppressed Emotions 2

Wonderful

That was an amazing animation, Wonderful evaluation of the psyche (you must really observe yourself or study psychology a lot)
You inspire me.

Guerrilla of Christmas Guerrilla of Christmas

It's true

Instead of celebrating jesus, people worship santa clause...

Dancin Wolf Dancin Wolf

It's Great!

Wow, this is underrated!
I liked it a lot.
The song was catchy, the graphics were more than a pleasure to look at.
All-in-all brought a smile to my face.

Daily2oon07312005 Daily2oon07312005

Very Nice!

Its nice.
However it is driving me mad that I do not know the name of the song in lilliumlowrider and that tricky the clown song :)

TheStarSyndicate responds:

I don't know the name of the one in lilliumlowrider, it was just taken from Lillium and was sped up. As for the tricky song, it's something like Sailor's Cornpipe.

Malltime Musings 2 Malltime Musings 2

Loved it!

Was that actually you and your friends singing? It was good!